The Ghella Abergeldie Joint Venture is seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter to join the team working on New Zealand's largest wastewater tunnel - the Central Interceptor Project.
As our AutoCAD Drafter you will be working with a creative and critical thinking team, supporting in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that are fit for purpose for this largescale infrastructure project.
What will you be doing?
- Create and produce high quality CAD designs and drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits
- Reviewing and checking internal sketches and drawings
- Work with the technical team, construction team, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings
- Manage and organise all elements of CAD drawings
- Print CAD drawings in various formats and packages to deliver to the relevant teams
- Liaise with engineers and project managers to ensure clarity and understanding
The successful candidate will have:
- Working experience in an AutoCAD drafting role within the civil infrastructure - construction / engineering field
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to get the best results for the project
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred but not essential.
If you are looking to make a positive impact, be part of a legacy project that has wide reaching benefits for Auckland and the community then we want to hear from you
The salary for this role will depend on your level of skills, experience and qualifications. Our pay range will be from $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 per annum.
We guarantee a minimum of 40 hours work per week. All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, along with a drug and alcohol test.